HH Spring Invitational 2023
Please download the Spring Invitational 2023 Competition Guidelines
Hope Haven Video Competitions provide equestrians of all (dis)abilities and diverse needs an opportunity for competition in the comfort of their home facility and with their familiar mount.
A unique advantage of our competitions is that we provide a list of compensating aids allowed for specific intellectual disabilities as well as physical impairments in order to encourage the highest level of independence for each competitor.
Divisions, Levels & Classes
- Open Division - all ages and abilities.
- Special Olympics Division - competitors must be registered on a Special Olympics Equestrian team that has been recognized by their provincial SO organization.
There are 6 division levels offered in each of the above divisions:
- A Level - independent walk/trot/canter
- BI Level - independent walk/trot
- BS Level - supported walk/trot (on lead and/or sidewalkers)
- CI Level - independent walk
- CS Level - supported walk (on lead and/or sidewalkers)
- UM Level - unmounted (Working Trail - Unmounted option only)
- Hunter Over Fences
- Working Trail
- Working Trail UNMOUNTED
Steps To Enter
- Download and thoroughly read through the Competition Guidelines which includes how to determine a competitor’s division and division level, class rules, judging considerations, video requirements and class set up.
- Solidify with your coach/instructor both the division as well as the division level you will be competing in.
- Video your class(es) you are entering according to the video guidelines, class set up and pattern requirements provided. Each class must have a separate video.
- Upload your video(s) onto your Youtube account. (please refer to guidelines for naming requirements).
- Complete the Online Entry Form below; includes uploading of HH Video Competition Waiver and uploading of your YouTube video links. Entries will be received between June 5th-11th, 2023.
- E-transfer your entry fee to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees are $15 per class. Make sure to include the competitor's name on in the message of your transfer. (Fees for Hope Haven participants are fully covered).
Online Entry Form
Entries will be received between June 5th - 11th, 2023.
**Please download the HH Video Competition Waiver, fully complete and have ready to upload on the Online Entry Form.**
Benoit Dube - Executive Director
Kim Reain - Development Officer
Robyn Allen - Program Manager & Physiotherapist
Michelle Lemire - Volunteer Coordinator
Emma Houser - Program Administrator & Instructor (PATH Int. CTRI, EC Instructor of Beginners)
Danielle Rose - Equine Manager & Instructor (PATH Int. CTRI, EC Competition Coach)
Ann-Ida Beck - Instructor (CanTRA CTRSI, PATH Int. CTRI, EC Instructor of Beginners)
Gillian MacNeill - Instructor (CanTRA CTRII, PATH Int. CTRI)
Heidi Bramson - Instructor (Path Int. CTRI)
Shannon Speer - Recreational Therapist & Equine Assisted Personal Development Coach
Gretel Stanish - Property & Barn Manager, Instructor (Path Int. CTRI, EAPDC)