HH Fall Invitational 2022 - Video Competition
Hope Haven Video Competitions provide equestrians of all (dis)abilities and diverse needs an opportunity for competition in the comfort of their home facility and with their familiar mount.
A unique advantage of our competitions is that we provide a list of compensating aids allowed for specific intellectual disabilities as well as physical impairments in order to encourage the highest level of independence for each competitor.
Divisions, Levels, & Classes
- Open Division - all ages and abilities.
- Special Olympics Division - competitors must be registered on a Special Olympics Equestrian team that has been recognized by their provincial SO organization.
There are 6 division levels offered in each of the above divisions:
A Level - independent walk/trot/canter
BI Level - independent walk/trot
BS Level - supported walk/trot (on lead and/or sidewalkers)
CI Level - independent walk
CS Level - supported walk (on lead and/or sidewalkers)
UM Level - unmounted (Working Trail - Unmounted option only)
- Prix Caprilli
- Gymkhana - Unmounted
Steps To Enter
- Download and thoroughly read through the Competition Guidelines which includes how to determine a competitor’s division and division level, class rules, judging considerations, video requirements and class set up.
- Solidify with your coach/instructor both the division as well as the division level you will be competing in.
- Video your class(es) you are entering according to the video guidelines, class set up and pattern requirements provided. Each class must have a separate video.
- Upload your video(s) onto your Youtube account. (please refer to guidelines for naming requirements).
- Complete the Online Entry Form below; includes uploading of HH Video Competition Waiver and uploading of your YouTube video links. Entries will be received between November 21st-27th, 2022.
Online Entry Form
Entries will be received between November 21st - 27th, 2022.
**Please download the HH Video Competition Waiver, fully complete and have ready to upload on the Online Entry Form.**
Contact our Program Manager, Robyn Allen with any questions!
Benoit Dube - Executive Director
Kim Reain - Development Officer
Robyn Allen - Program Manager & Physiotherapist
Michelle Lemire - Volunteer Coordinator
Emma Houser - Program Administrator & Instructor (PATH Int. CTRI, EC Instructor of Beginners)
Danielle Rose - Equine Manager & Instructor (PATH Int. CTRI, EC Competition Coach)
Ann-Ida Beck - Instructor (CanTRA CTRSI, PATH Int. CTRI, EC Instructor of Beginners)
Gillian MacNeill - Instructor (CanTRA CTRII, PATH Int. CTRI)
Heidi Bramson - Instructor (Path Int. CTRI)
Shannon Speer - Recreational Therapist & Equine Assisted Personal Development Coach
Gretel Stanish - Property & Barn Manager, Instructor (Path Int. CTRI, EAPDC)